EMAIL SIMULATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Initiator: Fried

3 posters

Go down

Initiator: Fried Empty Initiator: Fried

Post by Admin Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:07 pm

Email chain from Franz Fried

Admin
Admin

https://ptc-fhbfi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Initiator: Fried Empty Re: Initiator: Fried

Post by Spietsch Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:39 pm

Dear Che,

I have just received your Mail considering your concept paper for the lecture "Practical implementation of anarchy and resistance against authorities for undergraduates in daily life" which you plan to hold in the upcoming term. I really appreciate your engagement and the forward-thinking you put into the concept. I consider myself a man of political principles and equality for all members of our society and furthermore our FH. I can see where you are coming from.

In Reference to the demand of materials for your lesson, namely Gas, Bottles and Paper for 10.000 leaflets I regret to inform you that the FH regrettably cannot meet the financial demand of this lecture. As an alternative, I would like to suggest to change the topic of the lecture to one which is less demanding in materials and to reschedule your lecture to some point in the near future. I would be delighted to discuss this topic in a personal meeting as soon as I have received the budget plan from the accountant office for the following semester.

sincerely,
Fritz Fried

I am absolutly mortified

Spietsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ewa Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:56 pm

Dear Mr. Freed,

thank you very much for your prompt reply. I really appreciate that you has devoted your time for reading my concept paper.

I consider the suggested topic as a very important for our society and our students as acitve citizens should learn about it. Thus, I disagree to chance the topic. I think the financing of such a vital issue is a must for a euducation instutuition like our University. I would be delighted to discuss the datails of fund raising for this project in the near future-

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

with best wishes,
Che

Ewa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down