EMAIL SIMULATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Initiator: Schmidt

3 posters

Go down

Initiator: Schmidt Empty Initiator: Schmidt

Post by Admin Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:07 pm

Email chain from Anna Schmidt

Admin
Admin

https://ptc-fhbfi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Initiator: Schmidt Empty Re: Initiator: Schmidt

Post by testsubject Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:40 pm

Dear Mr Whiterspoon,

further to your latest email, I would advice you to hand out the attencance list at the end of the lecture, therefore students won't be possible to sign and leave early.
It would also work if you crossed out the students`signatures, so their attendance won't be scanned.

If you would like us to make an example, the head of the study program could have a word with the students who have repeadedly commited attendance fraud.

Please let me know if there will still be Problems concerning the attendance in the future.

Best regards,
Anna Schmidt

testsubject

Back to top Go down

Post by Clare Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:56 pm

Dear Anna (if I may)

Thank you very much for your email and advice. I think I will stick to the process of handing out the list in the first part of the lecture because otherwise, I am worried that I might forget to do so at the end of the lecture. But I will have an eye on those students who do not show up in the second part and then I will cross out their names.
Anyway, I think it might be useful if the head of the study program will address all students again and make clear that attendance fraud will have consequences from now on.

I will contact you again if the problem will still occur after that.
Best regards,
Greg

Clare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down