EMAIL SIMULATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Initiator: Cooper

3 posters

Go down

Initiator: Cooper Empty Initiator: Cooper

Post by Admin Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:08 pm

Email chain from Alice Cooper

Admin
Admin

https://ptc-fhbfi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Initiator: Cooper Empty Re: Initiator: Cooper

Post by Clare Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:39 pm

Dear

Thank you for the information about your offer. I am very pleased to tell you that we have already 10 students who are very much interested in joining your international week. However, these students contacted me to ask me for advice. As you probably know, our students are more mature than students from other universities. They are about 35 years old and this is why they seem to be a bit worried about taking part in an intensive week like this, with a lot of students who are very much younger. Actually the most important question is, if they have to stay in the youth hostel in a multiple bedroom with 18 year old fellow students. They think that they will not feel comfortable with this and so they asked about the possibility to apply for the program only and looking for accommodation by themselves.
I am totally aware that we discussed this question in our last meetings more than once but to be honest I promised the students to ask again, especially as we do not have other applications at present. So what do you think about it? Could you accept these students?
I am really looking forward to your reply. Best regards,Alice

Clare

Back to top Go down

Post by testsubject Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:57 pm

Dear Alice,

thank you so much for your email. In reference to your question I can assure you that it won't be a problem if the students are choosing their own accommodation facilities. I can imagine that mingling with 18-year old fellow students could be a bit awkward for people in their thirties.

Therefore, we will look Forward to Meeting the students at our next international week.

Best regards,
Sam

testsubject

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down